Summer is the perfect time to catch up on all the books that you want to read throughout the year. I always want to read a book that is really easy to get into and doesn’t take up a lot of my time. I thought I’d recommend some books that I think are perfect to read during the summer months.
1) Percy Jackson and The Olympians series by Rick Riordan. This series focuses upon Greek mythology and the children of Greek Gods and the quests that they have to take part in. This is the perfect series to marathon during summer and you also learn a lot about Greek mythology.
2) My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. This book focuses upon two families who live next door to each other but don’t really get along. Samantha ends up falling for the boy next door until something happens that ruins everything…
3) Any book by Morgan Matson is the perfect summer read. They all take place in summer and each book is perfect. What I love most about these books is that there is always a deeper message within the stories. There really is a mixture of different themes within these books as well, some are really light-hearted whilst others are really emotional.
4) To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before series by Jenny Han. I recently read this series and loved it from the minute that I started it. There were a few moments in the first book that I didn’t particularly enjoy but overall it was so fun to read. I’m now impatiently waiting for the next book in the series!
5) The Selection series by Keira Cass is another good series to marathon during summer. I flew threw the first three books in this series and found the whole concept of the televised selection to find the Prince a wife so interesting.
That’s all for my recommendations, what are some of your favourite books to read during summer?