I currently have a huge pile of books that I haven’t read yet but there are also a lot of books that I want to re-read. As much as I love discovering new books, it’s always nice to re-read a favourite book every now and then. I’ve made a list of some books that I really want to re-read soon.
- Harry Potter series by J.K Rowling. I haven’t read any Harry Potter books since Deathly Hallows came out and over the years I lost some of my copies of the books. I recently repurchased the majority of the series and last year I started re-reading them. I was taking it slow and only re-read three of the books, but now I really want to finish re-reading them all so I can finally get to the Cursed Child.
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. I really loved this book and I couldn’t wait to continue on with the rest of the series… except other books got in the way. Once I’ve got the last book in the series, I plan on marathoning all the books.
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. I read this book when I was in a really big book slump so I wasn’t really able to fully enjoy it. I was actually planning on getting rid of this book recently but I’ve heard so many good reviews about the whole series that I thought I’d give it another go.
- Poison Study by Maria V Snyder. This is another book that I really loved but I didn’t continue on with the rest of the series because life got in the way. Once I’ve gotten the last book in the series, I am going to marathon them all.
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson. This is probably my all time favourite contemporary book. Reading it once just wasn’t enough so I really can’t wait to read this again.
- Legend by Marie Lu. I could never find the rest of the Legend series in bookshops so I was only ever able to read Legend. I recently got the rest of the series so I want to remind myself of what happened in the first book before I read the others.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. I’ve been wanting to re-read this book for ages because I really enjoyed it. I also really want to visit Paris but this book is probably the closest I’ll get to it.
There are lots more books that I really want to re-read but these are the main ones that I’m going to get to really soon. What are some of the books that you really want to read again?