I thought it was about time that I did another book tag. As my goal this year is to reduce my TBR pile, I thought this sounded like the perfect tag to do. I might do an updated one at the end of the year to see if much has changed with my TBR pile!
- How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I used to have a shelf on my bookcase where I kept all of my unread books but it was so untidy and intimidating that I reorganised it all. Now all my books are organised in series and even though my books are everywhere, I still know which ones I haven’t read yet.
- Is your TBR mostly print or ebooks?
Print. I don’t have anything to read ebooks on but I prefer reading a physical book.
- How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I usually just pick up whatever book I’m in the mood for but if there’s a new release that I’m really excited to read, I pick that one first.
- A book that’s been on your TBR the longest?
Probably the Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan. I think I’ve had them for about 3 years.
- A book that you recently added to your TBR?
The last physical book I put on my TBR was Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout but I just recently pre-ordered Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare.
- A book on your TBR strictly because it has a beautiful cover?
Passenger and Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken. I wouldn’t say that I got these books because of their covers but they are beautiful.
- A book on your TBR that you never plan on actually reading?
There are a lot of books on my pile that I’ll probably never get to read but there aren’t any that I’m purposely avoiding.
- An unpublished book on your TBR that you’re excited for?
King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard which is out in a few days!
- A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read except you?
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. I am planning on reading it very soon though.
- A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you?
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. VERY SOON.
- A book on your TBR that you’re dying to read?
The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon. I’ve heard so many amazing things about this book that I really can’t wait to read it.
- The number of books on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
126 which isn’t really that many. I don’t really keep track of my TBR on Goodreads but if I did, there would probably be a lot more.
That’s it for this tag! What are some books on your TBR that you can’t wait to read next?