I’ve been blogging for just over a year now and I realised I have never done a ‘Get to Know Me’ post! I was planning on doing a post on my least favourite book covers, but I’m currently moving everything around in my room because of noisy neighbours. My books are all over the place at the moment so I have no idea where any specific books are, but hopefully I’ll have that post up next week instead!
5 Random Facts About Me –
1) I have 3 dogs and 4 cats, they might be a handful but it’s definitely worth it!
2) I hate Summer. I don’t like hot weather that much and because I’m so pale, I burn really easily.
3) I’m currently studying English Literature with English Language at Uni but I live at home because my University is only half an hour away on the train.
4) I live on the south coast of England, close to the beach. It’s great apart from the beach being covered in pebbles and no sand!
5) My sister was a bigger fan of reading before I was and I always used to borrow her books. If it wasn’t for her, I probably wouldn’t have read The Mortal Instruments series!
When is your birthday?
31st December 1996.
What is your favourite colour?
What is your favourite memory?
Definitely the trips to Scotland! My Mum’s Scottish so we would always visit family once every few years when we got the chance. We did something different last year and went on a tour of the Highlands which was really fun.
Describe a day in your life…
When I’m not at Uni, I’m usually stressing about all of the work that I have to do and then I distract myself by watching Netflix…
Name five of your favourite songs
1) Robbers – The 1975
2) Anything at All – Artist Vs Poet
3) No One Does It Better – You Me At Six
4) Jasey Rae – All Time Low
5) This Must Be My Dream – The 1975
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Summer or winter?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?
Scotland! I’m actually planning on moving there once I get my degree because I want to be closer to family.
Name five of your favourite films…
1) All the Spider-Man films
2) Peter Pan
3) Love, Rosie
4) Stuck in Love
5) The Maze Runner
If you won the lottery, what would you buy?
Probably a house, a car and books. Maybe even a shop so I could open my own book store.
Favourite day of the week?
I don’t know why, but Tuesday.
What three things would you take to a desert island?
Books, water and a boat.
Sweet or savoury?
Early bird of night owl?
Early bird, I’m usually awake by 7 am.
Name five of your favourite books…
1) Second Chance Summer – Morgan Matson
2) The Infernal Devices – Cassandra Clare
3) Harry Potter – J. K Rowling
4) Snow Like Ashes – Sara Raasch
5) Heartless – Marissa Meyer
Does water count?
I still can’t believe I’ve never done a post like this before! If you decide to do this tag as well, let met know so I can see your post as well!